Santa Claus is coming town!
After attending several Santa Bar Crawls, we have decided to organize one for our members!
Hopefully, we'll be able to arrange a drink special or two from the local bars. This is a free event to attend. And you pay for your own drinks. Or get a fellow Santa to gift you one.
The HYP Santa Bar Crawl will be held on December 13, 2014, starting at 8:00pm. The Santas will gather at the first bar to meet, greet, and drink and will continue to spread holiday cheer throughout the night. Santas should expect to move every hour, ending in a Midnight Santa Dance Party.
Don't get caught on the Naughty list! Check out Santa's Rules here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1570982989788520/
1. Santa looks like Santa. HOLIDAY APPAREL IS MANDATORY. A Santa hat is not enough. Get a Santa suit. Buy a Santa suit. Make a Santa suit. Get creative: be a Sexy Santa, an Elf, a Candy cane, a Reindeer, a Nutcracker, Stewardess Santa, Chanukah Squirrel, or the Santichrist.
All half-assed Santas will be ridiculed and shunned. Remember, people buy santa drinks, they don't buy drinks for some asshole with a santa hat.
2. Santa acts like Santa. Be jolly. Belly-laugh. Let people sit on your lap. Give out gifts. Tip bartenders well!
3. Stay with the group. No Santa left behind.
4. Don't be that Santa. You are responsible for your own conduct. Santa loves to party, but don't be the Santa throwing up on the sidewalk that ruins a poor kid's childhood. Santa doesn't get arrested.
5. Bring cash, opening and closing a bunch of tabs at once can cut into everyone's drinking time.
6. Make sure to get a designated sleigh driver or call a cab! Santas do not drink and drive.
7. The more Santas the merrier! Invite your friends!
8pm - Bar TBD
9pm - Bar TBD
10pm - Bar TBD
11pm - Bar TBD
12pm - Bar TBD