Join us at Blue Pants Brewery for our monthly HYP-py hour and to help bring awareness to autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Here are a few of the specials Blue Pants will be offering:
- Amber Waders Lager: $3.50
- Workman Alabama Common Lager: $3.50
- Kolsch: $3.50
- Strawberry Saison: $4.00
- Spare Pair Pale Ale: $4.00
- Knickerbocker Red: $4.00
* Pitchers of anything listed above will be $13.00.
Food Fighters Bustaurant will be out and about if you feel like some food.
A few facts about autism spectrum disorder (ASD):
- About 1 in 68 children will be diagnosed with ASD.
- This disorder affects boys 5 times more than girls.
- ASD is a developmental disability with varying degrees from gifted to intellectually disabled, but typically have average intelligence.
- Signs include repetitive behavior, avoiding eye contact, not interested in others, and unusual interests and behaviors.
- Currently, it is unclear what causes ASD. There is also no cure.
To learn more about the signs of autism spectrum disorder, visit the CDC website: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/signs.html
Learn more on at Facebook event.